Friday, March 26, 2010

While at work. .

The kids at school get the chance to make "privacy folders" at the beginning of the year. These folders are used whenever we are testing so that cheating doesn't occur, and so that kids can just kind of get in to their own little "zone" One little girl in my class doesn't really do so hot on tests and I decided that maybe I wouldn't do so hot either if this was sitting two inches from my face every time I tried to concentrate on a test.

Kinda spooky...

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

Have you ever thought of suggesting a quiter more calming folder. Maybe have her re-do it and explain to her that the folder should encourage her to focus and be calm- tell her to draw a tree or a flower or a blue sky with clouds or a beach scene- something that calms her brain. That picture makes me want to laugh and freak out and say or think something silly. Love, Aunt Gail