Thursday, April 29, 2010

April Showers

I had the whole month of April off and I was going to be ready for it. So many plans. . . I wasn't sure how I was going to fit everything in! Slowly but surely however, things kind of just started falling apart. Everything that could have gone wrong this month seemed to . . . and my mood just went down the drain with it.

Luckily. . . my May flowers might be starting to bloom a few days early.

I had a short but sweet visit to Indiana to see Molly and Bryan, then got to visit the rest of the family in California. After the condo buying incident (or lack of it) went bad, I came across this adorable little house instead.


And now I have a few fun filled days ahead of me and a quick trip back to Utah to finish up the last of my vacation before it's back to work I go on Monday.

4 comments:

Bryan said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Love the house! Cant wait to see it in person :)

Bryan said...

Love, Molly (I dont know why it says Bryan)

Arner Family said...

Super cute! How exciting, I absolutely love it!

Unknown said...

The new place looks adorable! I hope it all works out. I look forward to reading about it on your blog. ;)