Friday, June 4, 2010

For Reals


It's official. . . crazy!



House hunting was definitely a much longer and complicated process than I was expecting. You pick a house, pay for it, and move in! Ha. . . no so such luck. As you may recall, a few months previous I had a different post that might look oddly similar, just a different house. Sadly, after several months, that one just wouldn't work out. Then I came across the most adorable house ever. Made my realtor take me to that house, and only that house, LOVED it, and bought it! Well. . . it was somewhat of a headache as well. . . but its done. . yay!



We are officially all moved in. Ok. . . it still looks like a disaster in here, and it seems as if there are million things to still get accomplished, but considering we were able to squeeze our way in here basically two days before I were to be homeless, is definitely one headache avoided for Shawna.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

so are the picts before or after everything was moved in?? haha, I think we have some shopping to do! Love the house

Debi said...

I agree with Bonnie, are they before are after photos? That is way cool, thanks for posting the new house. It is way adorable. It looks like Shawna's house! I can't wait to see more posts of decorating and furniture and all that other stuff. Have fun! Maybe we will get to stop by and see you this summer.....will you be there July20-21st? If not I hope you will be in Cali the week of July 13-20th so I can see you....we will be there visiting. Love Debi

The Short Family said...

Cute House! I love it! Congrats!

Terry and Gail said...

Congratulations... your house is really cute and I agree with Debi, we definitely need to invade your pad on our way back from California when I go to pick her up to bring her to Idaho. We will probably going back to Idaho around the dates Debi mentioned. I am proud of your purchase. Nothing is so attractive as an independent woman. Love, Aunt Gail