Monday, February 14, 2011

Fortunately Unfortunately

Grading papers tonight. . . bleh. . . so. far. behind.

Came across this story a boy wrote. Made me laugh. So I will share. The pictures are funny as well. . . you'll just have to use your imagination for those.


Fortunately Unfortunately

I want to go to Washington DC.

Unfortunately I was in Nevada.

Fortunately somebody gave me an awesome jet. It had 100 speed jet engine and rocket missiles.

Unfortunately when I was driving the engine stopped.

Fortunately I had a parachute.

Unfortunately I noticed there was a hole in mine.

Fortunately I noticed a bed.

Unfortunately somebody was in there.

Fortunately I saw a haystack.

Unfortunately there was a pitchfork in there. Great will I hit it? Nope, I hit my head on a brick wall. BONK! Owww that hurt. Now where am I?

Fortunately I have a GPS.

Unfortuantely the batteries dead.

So I walked to a sign that said Washington DC 3 miles ahead.

Yippee! I have made it!


So many questions. Seriously. . . why would there be a bed chilling in the middle of the open land with someone sleeping in it? "A" for creativity. . .

5 comments:

Bryan said...

ha ha cute!

Bryan said...

love, molly :)

Jim and Lee said...

That's too funny!

Bonnie said...

i like it too . . .would like to read someone elses . . . pretty dang creative - make sure his momma gets it back

Terry and Gail said...

If the pictures were half as good as the story... they were great. There is no open land around Washington DC...it is all trees and I mean intensely trees. To bad he didn't know that he could have had the bed inside the tree. Oh, yeah, this story is definitely an "A" paper...that is how I know you are a good teacher... you knew it right off, too. Love, Aunt Gail