Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another puppy post

Chances are. . . if you walked into my house on any given day. . . this is how you would find the puppy. He LOVES plastic hangers. I have learned to keep them off the ground in my room at all times for two reasons. One being that Doogle must have a TON of plastic in his belly by now. . . and two- I am always running out of hangers!!
He has since learned to go steal them from my roommates room. I don't know when she is going to realize that she is losing hangers on a daily basis. . . but soon hopefully she will learn to keep them off the floor as well.

4 comments:

lee Kelly said...

I love Doogle!!!

Debi said...

Guess we know what to get you for Christmas! ha ha! and you know what to get for your roommate.Love Debi

Terry and Gail said...

You could mention it to your roommate... gently. You don't have to tell her to pick them up, just shut her door. Dogs come with challenges and predispositons for weird ingested things. I don't know... but do you think hangers are better than cat poop? Love, Aunt Gail

Calgaroo said...

OMG!..I absolutely love your photos..they are gorgeous..