Saturday, January 22, 2011

My new hair!

Molly and I both bought an Indiana groupon a few months back for a Brazilian Blowout. The new anti frizz (amazing) hair treatment. Molly wasn't allowed to get it done while being pregnant, so we saved them for the long MLK weekend so that we could both go and experience it together.
I decided to make it an extra long weekend, so I took the Friday off of work as well, and flew out to Indiana late Thursday night. I arrived sometime around 9 in the morning Indiana time on Friday, and then Saturday was the big day!

We took some "before" shots of our hair. We probably should have gone in without doing our hair whatsoever just for the effect, but that picture would definitely not be postable, so this was my hair that I had done that day. I dried it and straightened it . . which can be quite the process.



We didn't get any pictures right after, but it was seriously AMAZING. The girl put the treatment in, washed it out and blow dried it. No straightner whatsoever and my hair looked better than it ever did!

After that we went home to pick up Bryan and Brooklyn then hit little Cale, Cooper, and Colter's 3rd birthday party. And there, someone took our picture . . . with my new hair.


The party was pretty smashing. It was held at a little kids' type gym place but they had this huge foam pit that adults were allowed to go in too! Or at least, there were too many adults at the party there was no stopping them! Brooklyn was making her debut with a few people, so Mol, Bry, and I were all baby free for the entire thing and got to go have a bit of fun.




And you can't go to a birthday party for some adorable triplets without posting a picture of them as well.

The rest of the weekend was great. I sadly had to leave Monday afternoon. . . but like always, it was quite the nice getaway weekend.
Now, about a week later, I still love my hair. It basically looks like it used to look- but seriously has taken off SO much time that I have to spend doing it. I basically dry it and go!