Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mail fun


I got a tree survey from the Arbor Day Foundation in the mail today. . .

Here are some of my favorite questions. . .

Yes or No

1. Have you ever built a tree house?
2. Have you ever climbed a tree?
3. Have you ever played on a tree swing?
4. Do you ever relax in the shade of a tree?
5. Do you think in general, residents of Nevada care more or less about trees than people in the rest of the country?
6. Which ONE of the following would you say is the single most important function of trees?


What do they do with results like this anyway? Weird.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

yes, kind of weird. . . maybe they will come build you a treehouse

Terry and Gail said...

Tree huggers are just that... tree lovers and they just can imagine how valuable trees have been to people over the years. I really like trees. I even have had a few favorites in my life time and I have planted a tree in honor of each of my grandchildren and that reminds me, I have to plant some this year with Jody and Debi having a new baby each. I love trees... one of my favorite trees I took Debi and Rick and Loni to take family pictures on once. I am glad I did because they cut down that tree a few years ago to build a house in the spot. It made me sad. That is what they do with the questions: they reminisce and cry. Love, Aunt Gail

asasd said...

very weird!

but nice =p

http://qrolecionsar.blogspot.com

wheelchairs : Manish Steel Works said...

Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!