Friday, May 20, 2011

Remember this?

Over two years ago, I went and watched an Extreme Makeover house being built. I really wanted to go back later that week to yell "MOVE THAT BUS!" but they didn't inform us when it was going to happen and I missed it.

I have often wanted to go back and find the house after it was completely finished.

So finally- I did!!

It's in one of those neighborhoods of small beige track houses. . . I was with a friend who did not go with me to see it being built.

"Hey- I'll drive the neighborhood and see if you can figure out which house it is!"
Think he was able to figure it out??

5 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

They did one of those homes in our town last summer... It is easy to tell which home they did here, too. Funny... love, Aunt Gail

Bonnie said...

ummm . . . but isnt this the house that just recently was foreclosed on?? Then the pople moved out of state and the media just recently announced they completely made up their story to get on the show

Kevin said...

little confusing?

Aly Ferey said...

Hello. I really like your blog! It is very beautiful and fascinating!

The Whispering Path Tarot Readers said...

How wonderful... too bad if people are deliberately manipulating the system... I'm sure most times that it's legit :)