Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Randi!

So today I was going to dedicate my page to my friend Randi who is celebrating her 23rd birthday- yay!  Since neither of us were going to be in town for her actual birthday, we did all the celebrating last week.  The two of us went to Color Me Mine (we take each other there for every birthday-tradition!)  Then later that week we did her birthday dinner at Brick Oven with some of our other friends, then we went and had cake and ice cream.  It was way fun- I think Randi kept thinking it was kind of silly because it was still a week until her birthday, but you do what you gotta do!  She actually made me feel guilty for a while when I told her I wouldn't be in town, "but its my birthday shawna, you wont be here for my birthday??"  Days later, I find out that she is not even planning on being there for her birthday!  Way to make me feel guilty!  Anywhoo- I think she had a great time on her early birthday celebrations, and I hope she has an even more fantastic day today with her family!
*Pics will be posted shortly- upon receiving them  :)

1 comment:

Randi said...

Shawna you are pretty much the best friend ever! Thanks dedicating a whole entry to me! Do I still need to give you pictures from the party? How is home going so far?