Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!


Mom's birthday was actually way back in the middle of May, but for her birthday I bought her tickets to see the show Phantom of the Opera in Las Vegas. I thought it would be a fun little trip just her and I could take in the middle of the summer just to get away for a night, so that is what we did this past weekend! We drove up to LV on Saturday morning, did some shopping, ate some dinner, then saw our show. It's a very impressive show they do there and I think we both really enjoyed it (though it was kind of late and we were both kind of sleepy!) The night for our show happen to be very good timing because it turns out that a friend of mine is leaving on a mission and his farewell at church was the next morning. So we hit that Sunday morning then drove home in the afternoon. It was a very quick trip. . . but it was fun to spend some quality time with just me and mom. So. . . Happy Birthday Mom! I love you! :)

1 comment:

The Short Family said...

You and your mom are too cute!