Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hobo Cayden

At work each Christmas time, our school does some kind of shoe charity thing where if a teacher notices a kid with really worn out shoes, we can turn that child's name in and he or she will get new shoes. Around that time I begin taking notice of kids shoes a lot more than I normally would. Let me just say that I am glad it is summer and not Christmas because these are the shoes Cayden insists on wearing every single day. I try to make him go get a different pair of shoes on (he HAS different shoes) but he refuses! He loves these ones. So hopefully there are no teachers out there taking great notice in kids feet around this time of year because I would definitely be more embarrassed of toting this child around with me!

2 comments:

Bryan and Molly said...

hahaha - worse than I pictured when you were telling me about them! Cayd is such a BOY!

Stacie said...

When I was a kid I had a pair of shoes that I just loved and wore them all the time. One day my grandpa saw how worn out they were and thought that meant I needed new shoes so he took me shoe shopping.... that's where the shoe fettish started. But anyway, I totally know how it is to be a kid and love a pair of shoes and literally wear them to death. I'm glad I'm not the only one to ever do it!!