Monday, August 31, 2009

Randi Visits!

My best pal Randi came to visit LV a few weeks ago! Unfortunately for me, both Randi's brother and now her sister live here in LV too so because we had to share her, I only got her for one day! And frankly the only reason I think they were willing to give her up that day is because they both had to work. Yup- it's harsh I know! Anyway. . .we made the best of the one day we had. I went to get her from her sister's house in the morning and then do you know what SHE wanted to do for the day??? She wanted to help me set up my new classroom because she misses coming and helping me! It was the best thing EVER! We got so much accomplished that would have taken me like three times as long if I was by myself.
Part way through the day we met with her sister for lunch and then did a little shopping that DID take three times as long because oddly enough we both had left our map reading skills somewhere else and got ourselves lost and turned around all over the place in good ole Henderson. It was a fun adventure though and in the midst of it all we stopped for a little treaty. Randi is an ice cream girl and I am most definitely a french fry girl so McDonalds worked out perfectly!

Then at the end of the day we met her brother and sister for dinner. So technically I still shared my day with both the brother and sister. . . but that's just the nice girl I am! They better watch out though. . . cuz I am definitely gonna find a way to sneak her down one weekend without them even knowing! Bwah ha ha. . wish me luck!

3 comments:

Randi said...

Let me know the weekend and I will be there :)

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i like the board. i think if i ever taught that is the part i would enjoy - the decorating!
jody

BJ said...

good luck! I have implated Randi with a tracking device that lets me know when she crosses State lines!