Thursday, December 3, 2009

I know. . . I'm a slacker



Wow. . . Thanksgiving was already a week ago? Crazy stuff. . . this week has gone by so unbelievably fast! This has been quite the interesting end to my 2009 year.
At the end of September I came down with what I thought was a cold, but ended up with a couple month battle with all kinds of sicknesses. From a cold, to a bronchitis-type cough, to strep throat, which medicine gave me Thrush (now that's a fun one), and after that was all cleared up, I went in and got my wisdom teeth out. That made for a not as delightful Thanksgiving dinner, but I guess I could survive not stuffing myself to the brim for one Thanksgiving of my life. Now that I am happy to report that I am back to my healthy self just in time for all of the hustle and bustle December is sure to bring!

Thanksgiving was great. I dragged my friend Nephi home with me for the holidays. Molly and Bryan were both there this year which I think might be a first! Bon and her kids of course spent much time at the Kelly house as well. We ate lots, played lots, slept lots (or was that just me?), and shopped lots!



I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving just like I did and truly remembered the reason for that wonderful holiday.

1 comment:

The Daytons said...

Shawna! I'm glad you snooped! I haven't talked to you in forever! I miss you! I added you to our blog. Keep in touch! It looks like you are doing well! I'm jealous you got to go in a pool over your Thanksgiving break! Miss you!