Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas to me!

This year, rather than brothers and sisters buying presents for each other like we have been doing the past few years, the Kelly kids decided that it would be fun to buy a present for ourselves that we can show up with on Christmas day to unwrap in front of each other. I know it's silly. . . but at least it's something we really want right? So I thought and thought and thought some more about what I really wanted, and this is what I got!


Yes- it was a little over the spending limit we had set. . . but he was well worth it!

Merry Christmas to everyone!!
Love,
Shawna and Einstein

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

too cute :)

Terry and Gail said...

Einstein is a perfect name for him because of his hairdo... you could have also called him Beethoven, Leonard Bernstein, Merrill Jensen or George Ritter... all of the 4 I have named are conductors of symphonies and they all have the crazy Einstein hair,,, I think Einstein could have been a classical music shymphony conductor, too. So was this a brand new puppy or did you adopt an already "poyyt trained" one. that is the only think I don't like about puppies; teaching them to "go" outside. Yorkshire terrier? Isn't that what kind of dog he is? By in large, dogs are more devoted company and companions than men...sad but true. That is why we are commanded to marry and have children... it is way more difficult. Love, Aunt Gail

Terry and Gail said...

Shawna your children will look very much like both of you. Animals are so much fun. They are very loyal friends and forgive u 4 everything you think you do wrong. Glad you had a good Christmas. It was nice to see you in Escondido this year. You are a good kid and I would send any of my single friends your way but I don't think you want to be married to a 58 year old man with no hair and borrowed teeth. Love ya Terry