Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Doogle House


Dad made Doogle a dog house. Actually. . . dad made Dayzee a cat house. . . who unfortunately died just a few months later. Fortunately. . . no one had painted it or done anything with it, so basically I had a brand new Doogle House. Painted it myself. . . even cut out the wooden bone too (with the help of mom and pops of course!)

Sadly, the Doogle house was too big to fit into my car. So while Doogle resides in Las Vegas, his cute little home remains in California.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

haha I never saw it painted! It is Adorable! Think I just renamed my dog Doogle :) Sad break being in Vegas sis while I am in California with the doggie house :) Love you

Terry and Gail said...

I think Bonnie ought to use her jeep to bring that dog house over to you. How about it Sis. Bonnie? It is a cute dog house. And that is known as recycling making you a green girl. Good job. Love, Aunt Gail

The Daytons said...

Oh my goodness Shawna! I love your little dog! When did you get him? We can't have pets right now in our apartment and I keep telling Ryan as soon as we move out in the summer we are getting a puppy. I love the house too, it's so cute. I know you hate the snow but I think you need to come up and visit again!

Unknown said...

Doogel????I thought his name was Einstein? Did you get the name from the Real Housewives of Orange County??? Are you back in school yet?