Monday, January 11, 2010

Why I live in Vegas

Because my track break falls right after the Christmas break, I found myself with two extra weeks of vacation while everyone else went back to work and school. I hadn't been to Indiana in about two months so I thought why not hang out over there a few days? Bryan is in and out of town so Molly would have someone to hang out with and a she has a job that I can easily tag along with. Mom ever so kindly volunteered to take care of Doogle for me (something I think she will never volunteer again!) and on Monday morning I was off!
The trip was just like most other Indiana vacations. . . except this time it was a lot colder!!




On Friday, the last day of work for the week, we were sitting around talking to Molly's boss in her living room that faced a huge open window. . . when she asked me why I don't just live here??
Take a look out the window . . That's why!

It was a fun week, but a very cold week as well. The few days Bryan was in town I was continuously mocked for complaining so much about the cold . . but boy it sure was! I'll be sure to plan my next trip accordingly. . . I don't think I will ever be visiting again in the dead of winter. Sorry guys!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

the snow sure looks pretty though :)

The Short Family said...

Yeah, never come in January. It is always subfreezing this time of year. Oh and I have meaning to post that your dog is adorable! How fun.