Sunday, May 16, 2010

Utah, Utah, and more Utah

I just returned from yet another trip to Utah. Hmmm. . . that makes it like four times in the past month and a half. Hopefully this was the last one for a loooong time. There were some good times, and there were some not so good times, and I have just a few photos to share.
My friend Brittney had a surprise baby shower that Molly and I were invited to. She was definitely surprised when we walked in! Especially since she had seen me no more than two weeks earlier where I had sworn I was NEVER coming to Utah again. It was nice to see her though and we are excited for her future baby girl.

My friend Randi got married this past weekend. So I drove up for that and hung out with my two pals Brienne and Rachel during the reception. It was fun to see and talk to the two of them.

As the reception ended, I realized I had been a bad friend and not taken a picture of Randi in her beautiful wedding dress. I did snag a picture of her after she had already changed, but she wasn't even looking at the camera, so I opted to get a picture of her this way instead.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so funny! I highly enjoy the picture of you and the photograph of Randi.

Bonnie said...

that picture is hillarious and you looked super cute

Terry and Gail said...

I remember Randi. How neat for her to be getting married. Now the work really begins. Cute pictures of the wedding stuff. I am terrible almost all the time of getting the right pictures and if I get the right pictures they are always blurry and I think, "That picture would have been perfect if only..." Now I am not suggesting you are in the same class as me... your compromise shot with the picture of bride with you standing by said picture... that is really cute. Of course, you didn't really take the picture. That is how I get most of my good shots; let others use my camera. Love, Aunt Gail