Monday, August 16, 2010

Why dads are the best

I wanted to switch my student of the day trophy at school to a student of the week trophy instead. Since dad has an engraving machine, I asked him if he could just engrave me a new plaque thing that goes on the trophy instead of having to buy a whole new one. My text instructions were pretty vague, "Miss Kelly's student of the week, whichever color that is boy/girl neutral. 10 cm by 2cm. (actually he refused to accept my measurements until I converted them into "american" measurements for him :)

Couple hours later, this is the picture I got...


So many options, how will I ever choose??

Thanks Dad!!!!

4 comments:

Bryan and Molly said...

I like the first one, and the one under the black one! Our dad is the BEST!

Randi said...

I like the yellow one and the one under the black one like Molly. What is American measurements? I thought we used centimeters here.

Bonnie said...

i picked the silver plate font right off the bat too :)

The Hunt Family said...

I randomly stumbled across your blog...

I choose the 4th one down, 2nd column