Friday, December 31, 2010

Meeting Baby Brooklyn

Back in the day, when we knew that Brooklyn was due on Christmas day, I had no intentions of flying out to Indiana til mid January on the regular three day weekend. Flights would be expensive, and Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas not going home to California.
But once that little baby was born, mid January just seemed too far away! Why wait for a three day weekend, when I still had a whole week off of work?? So I booked a flight for the day after Christmas and Indiana bound I was!

I was in Indiana til Thursday. We basically did a whole lot of nothing. Which was great. Best kind of vacation in my book! Just as the pictures show, Brooklyn is absolutely adorable. She got her first "professional" shots while I was there and she did so well! Can't wait to see how they all turned out! We also took lots of pictures of Brooklyn in her new Christmas outfit that I bought her. It was so stinkin cute!

Molly, Bryan, and Baby are all doing great. Brooklyn was definitely the best Christmas present they got this year.






All of the Kellys are excited to meet the newest addition to our family (though she is officially a Kunz). With Molly not working for a while, we are bound to see much more of both her and baby (and maybe a bit of Bryan too!) Just counting down the days til little biddy Brooklyn is airplane ready!

4 comments:

Debi said...

She is so adorable! I am glad you went. There is nothing like a newborn! Loved the pics and outfit. You did good. I know Molly was so happy to have you since she couldn't make it to California. Love Debi

Terry and Gail said...

I agree with Debi. The baby is really a cute one... she looks so healthy and strong. A girl in our ward just had a baby and her friend was in the hospital at the same time having a baby- my friends baby was 6 pounds something... her friends... ten pounds and four ounces!! I can't even imagine how ladies get a baby like that out. Molly will make one good mama and I think Bryan will weigh in okay on his job, too and I know you will be the best Aunt ever. You need to visit the baby enough so you can see her be confused by her and her mommy just once. darling, darling pictures. Please post a lot more. Love, Aunt Gail (Terry doesn't like me using facebook much...)

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

she is just perfect! glad you made the trip. can't wait to see brooklyn in person too. hope all is well back in vegas!
jody

The Short Family said...

She is beautiful. Congrats to Molly and Bryan and your family. I love her name.