Sunday, September 11, 2011

Where did the time go?

This was the first summer in a long time that Molly and I would both be not working. So basically, we had been planning this summer since before Brooklyn was even born. When my school ended, I took off for Indiana for a little less than two weeks. Our days of hanging out, and pretty much doing nothing, started there. The party was then moved to California where we could spend time with the rest of the family. Molly and I spent the days with the kids and the backyard, and we spent the evenings with Bonnie or Mom and Dad, or both. Bryan flew in when he could.
And that was my summer vacation!
(besides a few trips here and there. . . we'll get to those eventually!)

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

Well, I was going to say it must have felt like old times except with a baby... but you guys have had babies in the mix almost always. So it probably did feel like old times. It is okay to have a summer like that, if you ask me. As a matter of fact, I think all summers should be like that. I am happy for you. Love, Aunt Gail