Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Home Again!

I cannot wait for the day when I can start my new post by saying how unbelievably unbusy life has been. Unfortunately for myself, tonight is not the night for that. But right now I am taking a little down time so I thought I would update a little bit before life gets even more chaotic and there is too much stuff to back tell. Last weekend I got to go home for a day or so. I left Friday after work and got home at about 8ish. No one was there to greet me which was a little sad. Mom and Dad were at the high school football game with Cayd and Mol and Bon were at the Movie High School Musical 3 with Aubs. . . it was just a high school night I guess! But they eventually all came home and it was all good. The weekend was just a typical one. . very short, but good. We hung out, did some shopping, went in the spa, ate. . . all the stuff I love to do when going home.

Of course it was October, that means "Pie Month" in the Kelly household. Marie Calendar's pies are on sale for way cheap so we see a LOT of pies throughout the month. Yum Yum!



We also had sunday breakfast! One of the good things about 2 oclock church- bleh. Mom and Dad discovered pancake batter in a can (like whipping cream!) They were kind of fun to make, and way easier than batter, but they were not the best tasting and therefore we ended up having to make real pancake batter instead :(


Then. . . our final activity for the weekend. . . a trip to the pumpkin patch! Dad planted baby pumpkins in the backyard this year so we got to go and pick out all the pumpkins in the WHOLE patch= any kids dream right?! Somehow we got a stowaway humongous one out there too! WHOA! It was the whole pumpkin patch experience shortened into a wee ten minute family excursion. . . which honestly. . . is long enough time for the pumpkin patch!

No comments: