Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I figured I needed to get this post up pretty quickly because I have already changed my layout to Thanksgiving! Too many holidays in a row to slow down in the blog world!
Yesterday was a super fun but super busy(good) day. First of all, I had the day off. . . Happy Nevada Day! So I woke up early because my body just refuses to sleep in these days. :( I finished my next week's lesson plans and moved a load of stuff to my new house! Then I met up with Randi who is in town with her family. We first went and got pedicures. I am super ticklish in the foot area so pedicures are sometimes quite uncomfortable for me, but I do it knowing the end results in mind. . . super soft pretty feet! Here are mine and Randi's feet!! (Mine are the purple- cute!)



Then I took Randi to show her my new house, and now that she has seen it, you all can too! More pictures will be posted when I am "officially" moved in!



We then headed to a mall to wander around and eat dinner at. We were meeting back up with her family a bit later so we wandered for a while then sat down and took a few minutes. I chatted to Randi practically non stop. . . I was trying to see if I could annoy her but she said that she has missed my voice so long that I just possibly couldnt annoy her. How sweet! But then by the end of the night I got her stopping in random stores because I was bugging her. . . haha mission accomplished!! Just kidding. . .we had lots of fun though and the food was super yummy and her family was lots of fun so it was some good times. :)



After dinner, I dragged Randi from her family to go to a corn maze with a bunch of friends. This is a picture of just a small part of us that went. Scary group huh?



The corn maze was fun. It was supposed to be haunted, but I think by the time Halloween actually rolls around, the haunting people are ready for it to be over because several times we found them just chilling in groups on the floor chatting with each other rather than scaring! We had to practically hunt the scarey people out! We did eventually find the chainsaw guy! They are always the scariest of the group! After he chased me down for a while, he finally gave up on me. Then I kindly asked for a picture with him. He agreed!! After some prodding, he even agreed to hold up his chainsaw for the picture! The poor fellow, he is probably just a little misunderstood. . . I dont think he would have hurt a fly!


Here are a few more random pictures from the evening. Yep- the clown was with us. . . :-p







I hope that everyone had a very "spook-tacular" Halloween!!

No comments: