Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Fun!

I know that I already have two posts from last week, but it was sooo busy that I have one more event to share. . . Easter!

Mom and the kiddies were in Indiana with Molly for Easter, so that left Me, Bon, and Dad to fend for ourselves. We decided that having no mom was not going to stop us from having our traditional Easter feast-so Bon and I took on the challenge (substituting craisin sauce instead of raisin sauce, and adding corn on the cob as a side- yeah- dad let me loose in Costco- it was great!) While dinner was cooking we decided to take an Easter photo. . .



Cute enough. . . but we decided to spice it up a bit, so for our next photo, we each had to run inside to find a fun Easter "prop" to wear in the second photo. Bonnie and Dad got into it- I found them both in the attic digging through not only Easter boxes, but Halloween boxes as well!



This is how we all turned out. . . . obviously one prop was not enough for any of us, we found several which made it very hard to choose!



All in all, it was a great day and the food turned out most excellent! We had a few issues with two things, the craisin sauce, and the corn on the cob- guess that just goes to show we shouldn't branch off from tradition!

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

You guys are just too funny. I am so glad to know there are other goof balls in the world who don't mind advertising that they are goof balls...don't you find yourself interesting. I find myself interesting. I wonder what makes me do what I do. I think to myself, did I really think to do that. I am hilarious. that is what you guys remind me of...You are all hilarious. Thanks for sharing. I so enjoyed it.