Saturday, June 6, 2009

Good- Bye Second Grade

I had my last day of second grade this past Thursday. It was a sad day, but a very happy one as well. I LOVE summer vacations! I have been asked to teach third grade next year instead of second and with a sad heart I agreed. The more I make plans for next year though, the more I am starting to look forward to the change.
So it might not be a good-bye for too long with my little second graders, because I just might have some of them next year in the third grade!

Happy Summer Everyone!!!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Blah to you!! Way to rub in Summer. . . .we still have 7.5 days . . . but whos counting?? Happy Summer to my favorite nanny :)

Terry and Gail said...

I totally love third graders...I love second graders, too. I love both the curriculums of those two years. You will do a great job...the kids are very smart and quick learners...you will be teaching cursive and I think starting times tables. It would be a very sentimental time to say good bye to your first official class in a new school. You have done a good job and I think you seem to be having a really fun time in your life, too. Keep it up. Love, Aunt Gail