Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Festivities!

Next Friday I have no work, so I decided that I will skip town for the weekend. That meant I had to do any fun Halloween celebrating this weekend! So I dragged my friend Nephi into doing a whole fun night of Halloween!

I brought caramel apples for dessert, but we were hungry, so we whipped them out for our appetizers.

Then we made Chili's Chicken Enchilada soup in bread bowls. . . yummy!

Then we carved pumpkins!



And for the finale? A scary movie!

It was a fun little eventful night. . . Happy Halloween!!

6 comments:

Debi said...

That sounds like so much fun. I think I need a recipe...would you post it? That sounds yummy. I love your pumpkins. I have never done a cool pumpkin Like that. i will have to steal Lonis to try! Ha ha. Hope you have fun next weekend as well. Debi

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

Yes, please post that recipe! Sounds good! And those pumpkins are awesome. How did you do that? Did you have a picture or something that you traced?
Tate

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

p.s. What was the scary movie? Poltergeist? Lady in White? The Ring? Strange Brew?
Tate

Randi said...

I bet the movie was When A Stranger Calls. That's the scary movie you made me watch with you.

The Short Family said...

Cool pumpkins. I love the different colored lights behind them.

Unknown said...

Your pumpkin is so cute! I think you should post the recipe for the soup as well. I hope you have a great haloween