Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's Mine (almost!)

So for the past month or so, I have been condo shopping. Look, pick, offer, declined! So much to my surprise. . . earlier this week I went looking and found two great little places. My realtor told me that we should just put an offer on both places. . . they were both such good deals, he figured they both probably had some offers, but hopefully we would get one. Not only did we get one acceptance, but we got both! So I basically got my pick of the two. Here is what I ended up picking. . . I LOVE it!

Here is the front entrance. I have my own little gate and front porch. . . perfect for a sweet little yard swing. Too bad my decoration ideas are probably bigger than my wallet at this point, but a girl can dream!

My living room with fireplace. On the right side you can see the entrance to the staircase that leads up to the two bedrooms and two bathrooms.

Looking at the dining room from the kitchen.

The kitchen!


Papers have been signed, but of course, there is still some waiting to do. Hopefully all will go well and I will be all moved in in no time!

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

yeah yeah yeah!! and I love your happy birthday blog background, too funny!!

Bryan and Molly said...

Good news Shawna - I saw the pictures again and still LOVE it :)Yay!

Debi said...

Yeah! Congrats Shawna. What fun! I am sure your parents, Bonnie, and Molly can help you with decorating ideas. I can't wait to see pics after you move in. Love Debi

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

congrats!!! how exciting! Good luck with the rest of the process.
jody

Tracy said...

Wow! This is exciting! Ok now Kel and I really need to take a roadtrip down there to see you and your new place.

The Daytons said...

So cute Shawna! We are thinking of doing the day of serice for a day at disneyland and would have to drive through vegas. I would love to come visit if that is okay with you!

Terry and Gail said...

So you are taking the homeowner plunge??? How nmany bedrooms? 2? Will you share the expenses with a room mate or you are looking to live on your own? Buying a place is so brave. At least you are buying at a good time when prices are more reasonable. You really are a brave girl. I admire that about you. You probably don't see yourself as too amazing, but I think you are very amazing. Your mom has always told me how amazing all of you (her children) are and I watch and listen and read about all you do and your mom is right. The place looks clean and comfortable and pretty stylish and compact- what I love about compact is that it takes no time to clean- sometimes compact means you can't get alot of stuff and while that is sometimes annoying, really in the long run, less stuff is so much easier and less stressful. I love the gated entry... keep it locked when you're not there and when you are. Love, Aunt Gail

willson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.