Sunday, July 25, 2010

My new table

Last week, mom and dad came up for a very busy weekend. We (meaning them because I am really quite useless) did all sorts of things from putting in new lights, ceiling fans, pegboards, and curtain rods, to fixing toilets, doorbells, and bad puppy gate installations (that would be the work of Shawna). Dad also decided that I needed a table. I had no furniture yet (though I do now!) and we had nowhere to put anything! So we got a little table that for the remainder of the weekend was referred to as the "tool Table." After the tool table was no longer needed, It was now going to be some sort of craft table, or basically a place I could use for any type of work stuff that I really don't need Doogle getting involved in.
This week is my last week of school, Yahoo! So I have a STACK of papers to grade and get thru before then. So I pulled the tool table out and dragged it next to my bed so that I had a place to sit and began working on my stuff. Obviously, this defeated the purpose of the "No Doogle" table because he now conveniently can jump onto my bed, and onto the "grading" table.

I guess I now need to put "chair" at the top of my list of things to buy. Or maybe it needs to be right below "Camera" because I still have not gone out and purchased a new one since the mishap with my old one and am now down to taking pictures on a phone camera which is basically crap. :)

1 comment:

Jim and Lee said...

Remind me again why I don't have a dog