Thursday, October 13, 2011

I was wrong

With getting ready to leave town for one little night, I had so much to do that I misplaced my camera. which has since been recovered! So I used my phone to get one picture of my St. George trip number 2. Look familiar?
I drove up to St. George immediately from work on Monday. There, I met up with my friend Kellie and her friend Jen to see the play The Little Mermaid. I was much more impressed with this show than the last. They did a really good job with it. We stayed the night at Kellie's Grandparent's house and the next morning went to breakfast, did a little hiking, got some ice cream, then I was headed out. It was a fun little visit and it was nice to see Kellie again. Maybe one day I'll talk her into coming down to visit me some weekend. . . 3 years here and I've yet to have any luck. . . soon though I'm sure :)

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

It is fun to watch a live play... more fun than watching one is being in one, though. Cute picture and I am glad you found your camera. Love, Aunt Gail

Bonnie said...

Did you have Tuesday off . . . but of course make it home in time for bowling league lol