Saturday, October 29, 2011

Rated i for intense!

The hotel Circus Circus has a big pink dome enclosed adventure park that they spook up at Halloween time. Last week, my friend Jeremy took me for my first experience of Frightdome!

It doesn't open til after it's dark. They fog it up, and put lots of strobe lighting in it. Then there are tons and tons of scary people and clowns wandering around to spook you. They have 5 different "haunted houses" you can go through, plus all the rides are open as well.

Sadly, its not super easy getting good pictures in this atmosphere so I didn't really take many.

The first chance I got was when we went into the 4D show
right after the wet wet water ride- perfect!

The whole Frightdome is not recommended for anyone under 12, but the 4D movie seriously probably wouldn't scare a 4 year old. Lame. That definitely has to go.

We did get on a few rides early in the night, then went through 4 of the haunted houses before hitting the coaster one last time. On the way out, we passed a Frightdome hearse perfect for a photo opp.

The kind old man that offered to take our picture kept insisting on zooming. It was the end of a long, crazy night though, so sadly, zooming is probably what neither of us needed at that point.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

looks like fun! You guys rock those 3d glasses. CUTE :)

Terry and Gail said...

You guys looked fine after the end of your long night.. Honestly in five years from now, you will say to yourself... I was so cute this night what is wrong with me now? Why did I not like this picture. I must have been blind (I do this all the time when I take pictures of me now compared to me five.. and I did the same five years ago and the five years before that and on and on)... so enjoy you now... you are just perfect. Love, Aunt Gail