Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hmmmm. . . .

Apparently when I have a lot of stuff to do, I randomly find other "more important" things to do instead.  So rather than working on my gynormous project due at the end of the month, (eek. . . it's already May 14th!)  I created a blog.  Haha. . . I am so weird.  It's already 9:30 at night. That used to be way early for me, oddly enough though it now doesn't seem so early anymore.  So here I am with a hundred things I could, or rather should be doing at this moment, but I find myself not.  I have exactly two weeks of work left (tomorrow) until summer vacation when I will start five weeks of classes right after that.  Yay for summer.  Enrolling in school again was something I never imagined myself doing so soon after graduation, but was somehow talked into it.  All I can say is that come July 4th, life will be bliss. . . until then though-  I will try to just keep on smiling.  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your blog. It is so cute.

Bryan and Molly said...

Yeah for Shawna's new blog! You are an inspiration to us all! (Well -- me atleast!)