Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fantastic February

I can't believe February is already over with. It seriously feels like it just began! Everything is going pretty well over here. Work is good. Play is good. Nothing much to complain about. Here are some of my exciting happenings. . .

Doogle got a Doogle door! It has seriously made my life a million times easier. I love getting home late into the night and not having to take him out, and coming home from work late and not having a mess all over my floors. Doogle is doing great. He has really become a lot better puppy just over these past few weeks. :)


Remember my awesome pink fridge I got for Christmas that has been chillin in my garage? It finally found it's new home!

I puppy sat two weekends in a row. Bleh! One night, all the dogs actually came home with me into my little biddy house. It was quite the adventure, and my house was a mess afterwards. As a bonus. . .they were able to squeeze through the doogle-door which made life easier for me. Unfortunately, they were able to squeeze through the doogle-door AND jump the doogle gate so rumor has it they had made themselves at home and were chillin on the couch when their owner came home to pick em up.

I had my happy 28th birthday. A few different groups of friends took me out on Wednesday and Thursday, and then a friend from college came into town with her husband and we all went out Friday. It was a fun, but busy week. I didn't pull out a camera for any of the dinners which is kind of sad. I got lots of fun presents from family and friends. And got flowers from two different friends. . . it will be sad when they die, it has made the house seem so much homier having fresh flowers around. :)

And I got this fine kitchen toy from my parents. Here it is. . . in use!

My friend Ammon invited me over to make cookies. . .and insisted I bring the camera so he can make it onto the blog. Obviously he doesn't really read the blog- because then he would know that he has already made his debut. We made some cookies but then I got bored with it and decided to split up the remaining dough to have a cookie making contest. I thought I had it in the bag until he whipped out his Frankenstein cookie. I will admit. . . I was quite impressed. I really hate to lose though. . .

THE END!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

wow what a fun filled month :) I didnt know the dog sitting advenutre . . .by the pict they looked so good - how on earth did you get them to pose??

Jim and Lee said...

I'm not sure you're having enough fun. Try to relax some once in awhile!

Randi said...

I think your cookie is better than Ammon's :) I love Doogle's outfit too.