Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My first battle wounds

Nothing too tragic. . . just some skinned up fingers (more on the other hand, however it is virtually impossible to take a picture of both of your own hands).


Here is my bootcamp update.

I am fully committed and LOVING it.

Ok- during the actual workouts, I sometimes want to cry. They are seriously insane.

But afterwards you just feel so awesome for surviving.

It's only been two days though.

I might reconsider in about a week. Or perhaps. . possibly tomorrow.

3 comments:

Randi said...

Need more details! What are the workouts like. I wonder if it is anything like the police academy (I did cry once during a workout, but don't tell I am not proud of it).

Bonnie said...

so awesome . . . still jealous! AND, why are your nails all fancied up right now?? hmmmm????

Terry and Gail said...

So will you do this for more than a week? Love, Aunt Gail