Saturday, March 12, 2011

Yes Sir!



Dad kept buying me all those bakery, and cupcakery, and pizza groupons. As a result I had to buy this one.

Bootcamp.

Monday thru Friday, every day, after work, for the next month. I'm pretty excited. A bit scared too. I hope to love it. But I won't really be able to afford it after this. So maybe I hope to hate it a little too.

Not only did I talk a friend into going with me, but she actually let me count it as her birthday present. No worries, I gave her a water bottle to go with it. By the sounds of it, she'll probably be needing it too.

We signed our life away on a waiver already that was filled with all kinds of rules. Then my favorite part. . .

BREAKING THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN DIRECT PUNISHMENT, A GRUELING EXERCISE OF THE INSTRUCTORS CHOICE.

By next month, I will be a whole new Shawna (or maybe half the Shawna that I already am). Ha ha

That way, I can continue to enjoy those prized gifts from my dad. :0)

7 comments:

Debi said...

Wow! Have fun with that! Can't wait to hear if you break the rules....Debi

Bryan and Molly said...

that seriously sounds so great Shawna! Have I mentioned I am a teeny tiny bit jealous? I know - crazy! But I am! Good luck these next four weeks - I think you may need it :)

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i'm jealous too...i can't start working on this baby weight for another 5 weeks...right about the time you'll be done. i'm excited for the blog updates. maybe they'll let you take a photo or two or is that against the rules? do you have to wear camou? :)
jody

Bonnie said...

AWESOME! Who is doing it with you?

Unknown said...

You are brave! I have been thinking about doing something similar, but I think I am going to wait until I graduate in two and a half months. Good luck!

Jim and Lee said...

I kinda feel responsable for this. I saw this groupon, but didn't think you'd be interested, so if you like it, I'll buy you another month. Have fun!!

Terry and Gail said...

Okay...so you are doing this for a month. You the woman!!! Love, Aunt Gail