Saturday, March 19, 2011

Oldie but goodie. . .

I was browsing through some of my pictures and came across this one. . .



a few months ago I was kind of dating a guy. One night in random conversation he told me that it was surprising that we were dating. Afterall, I wasn't really his "type."

My next question of course being what exactly his type was. . . in which he responded

"I usually date brown haired athletic girls."

. . . I should have known from that point on that I was probably better off without him.


(and if you couldn't figure it out. . . I'm the brown haired girl on the left)

5 comments:

Debi said...

Weird comment. Glad you know that you are better off without him. You and your sisters are some of the most athletic people I know, and the most fun. Guys really have no clue. Love ya Debi

Escondido Hills RS Meeting Committee said...

He definately was a dweeb.

Escondido Hills RS Meeting Committee said...

I didnt know that I was "Esc Hills RS meeting Committee". I thought I was mom

Jim and Lee said...

His loss big time!

Terry and Gail said...

Some guys should never speak or leave their mothers' side. Love, Aunt Gail