Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's about time


Every time something happens to my car (which is quite regularly) I swear that it is the final straw and I am going to get a new one.


Then I don't.


And a few months later, something else breaks. And I swear I am going to go get a new car.


Then I don't.

And a few weeks later something else breaks. And I swear I am going to go get a new car.


Then I don't.


And a few weeks after that, it happens yet again. . .



and this time- I did!!


It's a Honda CR-V. I showed up to the car place "just to look" because I really had no idea what I wanted.

and looking turned to buying. . .



Good bye little blue bug!!

5 comments:

Debi said...

Cute and good choice! Good job Shawna, you are growing up! Crazy how that happens to us. Love ya Debi

Randi said...

Shawna I think you should have had that car when you lived in Utah :) It would definitely have done better in the snow. I am excited for your new car though. It is perfect for you.

The Short Family said...

Hooray! I love it.

Terry and Gail said...

Buying a new car for most of us is challenging and it almost takes an act of God to get us to make a chamge.... Terry on the other hand could change cars every other day... Way to wait and then way to be brave. Love, Aunt Gail

Terry and Gail said...

You won't get bugged again, how sad Shawna. Nice looking car and you so much deserve a good dependable car. You have a great day. Uncle Terry