Thursday, July 21, 2011

What's your flavor?

One of the reasons I have always wanted to visit San Francisco. . .
Must See # 13: Jelly Belly Factory - - Fairfield, CA

Not really located directly in San Francisco, but about an hour north east. They had a free sample bar as we waited in line, a free tour with our stylish new hats, and a free bag of Jelly Bellys after the tour! It was a pretty smashing deal.

Of course we spent some time in the store afterwards making some delicious purchases. YUM!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Sweet! I could go for some jelly bellies right now!
Just not the popcorn flavor one, yuck!

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

yummy! i would definitely put the factory on my list too. did you buy some belly flops?
jody

Terry and Gail said...

What another cool place!! We once went to the Gibson guitar factory. I loved it and I have been to a couple of wineries and they are neat, too. I never drank the wine, of course, but the grape juices at the places are wonderful. Love, Aunt Gail