Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Silly Family

So remember when I complained about two posts down about the picture I have been waiting years for my family to email to me??  Well, the next day my sweet sweet sister Molly emailed it to me!  All you have to do is complain online about something and people immediately respond to it.  So here it is!

So my internet was shut off for this whole past weekend.  It was a harsh reality to face but I made it.  Sometime last month the same thing happened, internet gone.  Last time however, it was not working for like two weeks!  We complained to our apt office a few times and they assured us that we would be reimbursed for the lack of internet.  So I forgot about that little promise and paid my rent as usual this month, only remembering about that little promise after our internet went out again.  So my roomie Becky went down there to ask them about that and do you know what they told her?!  "We are still working on your refunds for when the internet was out for those two weeks, but it will only be like $2."  Two dollars!  Are you kidding me?  "Well, your internet is only $6 of the communication fee each month, it wasn't out all month, so it really is only like $2."  Ok. . . so I know that in reality we did only miss out on "$2" of our internet fee for the month, but seriously- shouldnt they think of our inconvenience as well?  I mean. . . we are in school, internet is one of those things that students, and even anyone else kind of depend on a lot these days.  This apartment complex would never make it as a real business for sheer lack of customer service.  Anywhoo- my internet came on after about three days, so I should be getting a reimbursement check from the Crestwood Apartments for about $2.10- yahoo!

No comments: