Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yum Yum Yum

So I am in my second to last class this week, then next week I have three days of another class, then I  am done!  Finished!  Education complete!  It is a fantastic feeling I must admit.  A little more fantastic than how I actually feel leaving class every day.  Why?  You ask me.  Well- my program is through SUU who have so kindly set up these week long classes each summer.  But not only do they send up our professor to stay in a hotel for the week, but with them comes a humongous box of crap food for us to munch on the entire week.  When I say humongous though, I really am not kidding!  There are goldfish and wheat thins, bags of chips, pretzels, and peanuts.  We have twizzlers, jolly ranchers, peanut butter cups and m&ms.  You name it, and it most likely is sitting on our "desk o crap."  Usually by the end of the week, the good snacks have dwindled down and we remain with the not so tempting treats.  People from the class have even started adding things like leftover cake and doughnuts from home.   Then, come the next week, our new box of snacks from our new teacher have been added to the leftovers of the week before.  We now officially have four boxes of sickening fake cheese crackers of some sort that have remained and been broughten up each week, though the last boxes have not been touched.  I mean, maybe it will save money to inventory our remaining snacks before bringing up the new ones because you can definitely see our likes and our dislikes.  Anywho- this week was an extra wide assortment of candy, namely chocolate.  At ten oclock in the morning, our first official "break time," I am at the table filling my reused bowl to the brim with a bunch of junk food.  By the time lunch rolls around two hours later, I seriously am so not hungry and dont even need to eat.  Yet after lunch, I continue to join my fellow classmates at the temptation table to snack some more.  Holy smokes if I dont leave these classes ten pounds heavier than I started it would definitely be a shocker!  Not that I am complaining or anything- I mean, anyone that knows Shawna knows that she loves snacks!  I have been tempted to go snap a picture of our snack table, but have decided that I would be somewhat embarrased by that action.  I will just have to let you use your imagination on what it looks like.  But then I come home each night feeling a bit on the sick side.  Haha. . . tis life I guess!

1 comment:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

haha That's hilarious! I think I would throw up though!

Make sure you visit your dentist, pronto! :)

Tate