Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Finished!

Yes everyone. . . this is it- my final project.  Printed, hole punched, in it's cute pink binder, and TURNED IN!  Yahoo!  Ok- some might consider me somewhat of a geek for taking a picture of this precious moment, but I couldn't resist!  I am a little embarrassed for putting this heinous picture online, but I figure that sometimes my friends see me heinous looking in real life so why not on the computer too. . . its like the same people anyway!  
So my life got a little "unhectic" for about three days but now the "hecticness" has re entered my life.  DRATS!  I am in quite the strenuous class for the week- but the nice thing about the sentence is that its "for the week."  I love this program because each class is only one week long, it may be a freightening week, but it is only a week.  Weekends are beautiful, and then come Monday it is a new surprise of what the  next week will hold.  Life is just full of grand surprises!  
So- I get out of school on July 2, and then I am driving down to play in California for the whole month!  My little niece and nephew Aubrey and Cayden will be on summer vacation with nobody to hang with, and here I am, a perfectly good aunt, in the same position- so we have decided to hang together for the whole month!  I am sure it will be smashing.  Maybe we will even hit Disneyland!  Ok- now that everyone is updated. . . I guess I will get back to the homework.  :(

No comments: