Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why Las Vegas is better than California. . .

I seriously do NOT make these things up. . .



Emily keeps telling us that she is moving to California in January. But today she told me that they are leaving sooner than they thought. . .

Miss Kelly: So when are you guys going now?

Emily: ummm. . I'm not sure. Sometime before December 15th though.

Miss Kelly: Why December 15th?

Emily: Because after December 15, the airports in California will all be shut down because of the volcano that is going to explode sometime around then.


Hmmm. . .I guess her family wants to be prepared and settled BEFORE the imaginary massive volcano erupts causing the state to shut down. . .

3 comments:

Randi said...

Were your kids this funny in Utah because I don't remember hearing this many random stories? I think there is something in the water at your school.

Bonnie said...

yes, did I mention I think Las Vegas kids are a bunch of wack jobs?? Must be those bright lights

Terry and Gail said...

I wonder if the little girl is wondering why her family is moving to a place where a volcano is about to erupt. Could just be something she saw on television- you know that Volcano movie with Tommy Lee Jones. I am pretty sure it happened in LA. Great story. Love, Gail