Thursday, September 16, 2010

Eight is Great!


Cayden turned eight last month, so he got baptized this past weekend. Molly happened to get the week off work, and I am obviously not too far away, so we all went home for the weekend. Cayd actually got baptized on Bryan's birthday, so they had kind of a joint little party afterwards. If was fun to see and play with some family and friends for the one full day I was really there. The only frustrating thing about the weekend was that I kept misplacing my camera and every time there was a cute photo op it would just be gone! I could wait for my sisters to email me some pics from their cameras. . . or I can post the few I actually got, because let's be honest. . . I'm never gonna get those pics. . .




We took all the pictures a bit before the baptism actually started. So though it looks empty, it really wasn't. Cayden is one lucky kid who has so many people that love him. If I remember correctly, I think he even wrote in his new little baptism book that his favorite part of the day was that so many people were there. I think he really liked the presents too. :)

And for a little update. . . no. . . my meeting this morning did not go very well. But what can you do? At least I have this cute little face to come home to and cheer me up! :)

3 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

Good post and I am sorry that your meeting didn't go well. Some people just refuse to be pleased. You have read books...that is how it always goes in the books. I never have my camera handy or ready or else I am just too bothered to get cute pictures...usually, I am too involved in the events to take pictures. but the ones you have tell a good story. Love, Aunt Gail

Bryan and Molly said...

Yikes - way to make me feel guilty! Totally forgot! Although - lets be honest - you did ask me to go through Bonnies camera which would have taken all day! Sorry though -it really was a mistake :)

Bonnie said...

thanks for posting about 8 is great. . . cuz lets be honest - i am a crappy blogger :)