Saturday, September 25, 2010

My lot in life. . .

I have a friend going through training in the Air Force. I don't know details really, but they can earn different rankings as they pass tests and attempt to earn different rope colors (it kind of reminds me of karate). Anywho . . not many of them do this I guess, so its a pretty respected thing. Well. . . he passed the green rope test and is now studying for yellow. His goal is to make it to red by the time he leaves in a couple of months.
So I decided that this information definitely could be used for a cute package idea. . . and this is what I came up with.

Each box is filled with a variety of fun things in that color. Cute huh?

So. . . I'll be honest. . . the boy is a bit perturbed with me right now. Guess I don't always make a super friend. I am awfully good at fun packages though. . . gotta give me some credit there. Maybe I need to just find me a random army boy that I don't even know just to give all my cute package ideas to. . . so if you know of any. . . let me know!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

so i am confused. . . did he get mad at you after you made the ADORABLE packages?? LOVE them sister :)

Terry and Gail said...

Modern women do perturb men... real men finally realize that real women will be as perturbing from time to time as men are. You are okay, yeah maybe you weren't for some incident the diplomatic wonder, but you are one amazing young woman. And your packages are adorable and I think you should give the guy a chance to allow you to be a person who occassionally doesn't do everthing perfectly. Love, Aunt Gail