Thursday, September 2, 2010

Going Green

Recycling here goes out only once every other week. So this is what happens to my kitchen counters when I go out of town and miss my recycling day.

Why not put it in the garage? Well, if you think my house is small- you should see the tiny garage! Unfortunately my wee biddy car and four weeks of recycling cannot both share the space. Even with nothing else in the garage I still whack the side mirrors of the bug at least once a week just from trying to backout!

Recycling day is tomorrow! Yay!

3 comments:

Randi said...

Maybe I will get you a can to put outside or do you have HOA that doesn't allow that? At least you are helping the planet while you suffer, right?

Bryan and Molly said...

It is so strange that your recycling only goes out every other week but your trash goes out twice a week! Yay for recycling day! And good job being green :)

Terry and Gail said...

Our recycling is ever other week, too. but we are small Pocatello. You live in giant Las Vegas. Twice a week normal trash collection? wow, that is surprising. I guess because it is so hot and garbage gets more rank in the heat or else, Vegas people are really trashy!!! Love, Aunt Gail