Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Doogle's find!

I went for a walk with the pups. I guess I wasn't paying super close attention to him because somehow he made it back into the house before I noticed that he had an entire slice of pizza hanging out of his mouth. It was super funny. It reminded me almost of a cartoon. Why an entire piece of pizza was sitting on my neighbors porch is beyond me, and how Doogle was able to pick it up and carry it home without me seeing is another mystery. I couldn't get a picture fast enough before he ate it. :(

4 comments:

Debi said...

Too funny. My dog used to eat cigarette butts. They are everywhere and I decided to quit trying to stop him because there were so many. Then he went onto dirt/mud on the street and newly cut grass clippings. He also eats anything Ada gives him on and off her spoon. It is never ending! Coby has never gotten a whole slice of pizza before. I am sure he is jealous. Love Debi

Jim and Lee said...

I'll walk with you if there's pizza laying around to eat!

Bonnie said...

haha thats so funny. . . .you must have been in lala land

Terry and Gail said...

I have to watch Chouis all the time when I walk him. We have other tasty morsels on our street; dead squirrels, horse poop, and cat poop!! (the best yet if Chouis had his say), the last half of a hamburger, rejected nachos with sauce... you name it, its on our street. I have one of those retractable leashes... he is forever getting a short leash. Oh yeah, he is always looking for bones, too. Dogs could drive you crazy. Love, Aunt Gail