Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I no longer have a puppy. . .

Yup, that's right, today my puppy is officially one year old. And according to puppy food, a puppy is no longer a puppy at one year old. So now, I have a DOG.
I kind of ditched him on his birthday, but did remember to stop into the pet shop on my way home tonight to buy him a little special birthday treat. Unfortunately, upon arriving home I discovered that my dog is feeling a bit under the weather. I opted out on giving him his cute puppy cupcake cookie and just gave him his present instead.

This was his new toy just a few short hours later. . . I have somewhat of a destructive dog. . .

Happy Birthday Doogle!

4 comments:

Debi said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I buy those really hard ugly toys for my dog because he does the same things. If you want cute toys for a bit try stuffed animals and things from salvation army or the dollar store. I have issues with paying lots of money for them to ruin it the day I bring it home! Happy Birthday Doogle, hope you are feeling better. Love Debi

Jim and Lee said...

Happy Birthday Doogle!!!

Bonnie said...

ummm . . . you mean you have an awful dog :) haha

Terry and Gail said...

Chouis will tear up a toy in one day, too. If I buy those stuffed toys I will be collecting the stuffing for a few days after wards and then he is always snorting and gagging because he gets fabric in his nose and throat. I wish he would just run around with them and shake them instead of obsessively biting at their parts. Dogs are just weird. Love, Aunt Gail