Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas (A little late)
Like always, we had a great Christmas. We had our traditional Christmas eve night, and good ole Santy found the kiddos at Grandma and Grandpa's house Christmas morning like always.


I love coming downstairs Christmas morning. The tree is all lit up, and dad has hot cocoa made and ready for us.

This year, we all found a special surprise little present in each of our stockings, They were from Cayd. A list of things he will do for us. . . each were different and special in their own way. They were super cute.


And just a few little present pictures.




I did horrible on the picture taking this year. Sometimes too much is going on, and the moment is just too good to stop and deal with taking pictures. We did have a great day though. Santa Claus and mom and dad were great to us as always.

It was a fun, lazy, enjoyable Christmas Day. Scott's family joined us later in the day. Molly and Bryan and Brooklyn couldn't join us this year. . . we are looking forward to having them next year though!!

2 comments:

Debi said...

Looked like so much fun! Christmas just isn't Christmas without family. I love the pics and even loved that Scott made it into one....see fireplace glass! ha ha. Love Debi

Terry and Gail said...

I have the same trouble with taking pictures at Christmas time. If I remember, then I usually just take a few shots to say that I did. In the next week I will be posting a couple of blogs with our Christmas celebrations on it. It was a great time... very busy. But now I am blue because Jody and Debi and their families are gone and I always miss them and Steve is so far away, too. It is very hard to be the parents of grown up children. Love, Aunt Gail