Saturday, December 4, 2010

E. . . eek!

Many good E options for breakfast. . . probably because egg starts with E. Egg burrito, eggo waffles, egg mcmuffin, einstein bagel. . . though the einstein bagel (is not an egg product- I know) was the top of my list. . . I had a busy busy day and Del Taco happened to be on the correct side of the road for what I was doing. . . so egg burrito it was!

The rest of the day stayed pretty busy (see post below), so I didn't do any munching. I did however, have plans with two different people to go to the movies. The first movie I sat through with no snack. . . not a wise choice. . . movies with no snacks stink. I complained about this to my friend Ammon (who I was going to the second movie with), so he took it upon himself to find me a "movie worthy" snack and came upon everlasting gobstoppers. Not bad!

(I will note though that I don't intend to go back to the movies until P day. . . I LOVE movie theatre popcorn!)

I packed up some E.L. fudge cookies to go to the movies as well, and downed some enchiladas right before leaving.

Definitely not one of my favorite of days. . . but not too bad.

3 comments:

Debi said...

Well E wasn't as bad as I thought. I didn't think about eggs at all. You could have eaten them all day. Rick would love E because he loves enchiladas. Nice. Good job on not starving to death and eating a little bit healthy. Love Debi

Jim and Lee said...

F is for flapjacks-yum

Terry and Gail said...

I would just struggle with the fruit depletion... but Ilike egg plant. It is yummy in veggie sandwiches. I would probably have made an eggplant sandwich. I am not a big egg eater. But I would probably have made egg salad (a green salad with a chopped up boiled egg on top). Enchiladas are yummy, too. Love, Aunt Gail