Saturday, December 11, 2010

A little Late. . . here's L

My cupboards are seriously filled with so much random stuff right now. . . I almost just made "L" day Leftover Day! But I didn't. . . just added to the clutter actually. :)

Lucky Charms- breakfast
Lean Pocket- Lunch
Lifesavors and lunchable for snack (yes- I love lunchables!)
Lasagna with Lemonade- dinner
Licorice- dessert

Today was a really busy day. I was out shopping for several hours and the last place I really wanted to stop on the way home was the grocery store for dinner. Then L&L Hawaiian Bbq caught my eye and I thought. . . why not?
Upon walking in however, It did not look appetizing in the leastl and I ended up walking out without ordering. To the grocery store it was.

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

That would get to be a pain if I had to shop everyday for food. I can barely stand to do it every two weeks and a few random times in between. But "L" seems like a pretty good day for eating, too. Sometimes I worry you might underindulge or overindulge. This is a stressful diet. Love, Aunt Gail