Thursday, December 9, 2010

J. . . was not my day!

J is definitely not a day to rave about. I wandered around the grocery store (a very frequent past time of mine lately) and came across nothing that started with J. I was preparing myself to have a tasty jam sandwich for breakfast when I remembered that Jamba Juice started with J. Yum. . . that is definitely something I could do. Unfortunately, Jamba Juices aren't super big in these here parts and unless I wanted to leave for work like an hour early, it just wasn't going to happen. Fortunately, we do have several Tropical Smoothie Cafes, one being quite close to work. . .so I googled it to see if there were any fun smoothie names that started with a J. Jetty Punch. . . Nice! Even nicer. . . Jetty Punch is nothing but a Strawberry Banana smoothie. . . my favorite! So breakfast ended up being the highlight of my day.



I had my jam sandwich for lunch with 2 cups of jello and a Jose Ole burrito for dinner with some jerky. Not too appealing. . . plus I had to share the jerky with the dog.

Bleh. . . see ya J day!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

love you sister :)

Debi said...

sorry. hope k day is better. At least it is Friday! Debi

Terry and Gail said...

I think you did really well on "j" day. I love jam and smoothies and burritos. I don't like Jerky but I could eat it without much problem if need be. I am just not a fan- maybe because I have so many gaps between my teeth because of all my dental work. I know Jerky is a food storage food- I think I could store two weeks supply of jerky between my teeth- but I would get annoyed after a few minutes because I hate stuff stuck between my teeth. You are doing good- don't be discouraged- every single diet is a hassle. Love, Aunt Gail