Friday, December 24, 2010

X, Y, and Z! That's all folks!

Near the beginning of our diet, we discovered that Z day was going to be Christmas Day. Nice timing huh? I told Bonnie that I was NOT going to be sitting around eating yams on Christmas Eve and if I was going to lose at the end, I would never even make it that far to begin with. So Bon came up with XYZ Day.

We came across some yumm-o treats the other day. .

But actual food. . . like satisfying food- we didn't have any of.

We randomly drove by, and ended up eating at the Yoshinara chicken bowl place. That's not really how you spell it, just how I say it. A yummy place that I remember from a long time ago. . . that wasn't as delicious as I remember. Oh well.

And what did we have for dinner? The final night of this so called diet??

Zouplantation!!!

Ok. . . we both knew that we were honestly cheating for the very last night. . . so call it a draw if you like. . . but we are just going to call it DONE!!!

ABC diet never again?? Well . . . that's what I said at the end of our first (and only so far) marathon. . . yet I feel myself drawn to putting on those running shoes again. Never say never I guess! Til then. . . thanks for following!!!

2 comments:

Bryan and Molly said...

Yay for being done! Now you can enjoy all Christmas festivities without manipulating the food to fit your letter of the day :) So i am anxious to know - did any weight loss actually occur? Looking back at all the random, yet delicious food you got to eat - my guess is no!!! Love ypu!

Terry and Gail said...

Hahahaha! Congrats on finishing your ABC diet. You can be proud that you did the whole thing and didn't give up at the beginning. You did have some oops days and darn days but you did it! Love it. Debi